Jun 25th, 2020
Hosts Tom Shaughnessy sits down with Anatoly Yakovenko, Maya Zehavi and Ryan Gentry for a wide reaching discussion on the parallels between the wireless industry and crypto. From how Wireless technologies played out on a geographic basis, to narrative changes and where value accrued, there are clear comparisons between the two industries. I was thrilled to have on a group of wireless experts turned crypto experts!
- Anatoly's Twitter: https://twitter.com/aeyakovenko
- Maya's Twitter: https://twitter.com/mayazi
- Ryan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RyanTheGentry
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Chain Reaction Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainpodcast
Support The Show
- Thank you to our sponsor AltoIRA for making this happen! Visit Altoira.com/Chainreaction for more information!
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, CKB, MLN, SNX, RUNE, BNT, and HNT. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.