Aug 5th, 2020
In this episode, Kevin Kelly sits down with Sri Thiruvadanthai, the director of research for The Jerome Levy Forecasting Center, an independent economic research and consulting firm.
In this conversation, Sri and Kevin discuss:
- Today’s extraordinary policy regime
- The growth profile of the US vs. the rest of the world
- Why the US dollar could be poised for further strength
- The struggles & headwinds facing the European economy
- How the post-COVID world is likely to look
- Much more!
Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
This episode was released first for Delphi Digital subscribers! https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Sri's Twitter: https://twitter.com/teasri
- Kevin's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kevin_Kelly_II
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Visit: https://www.levyforecast.com/
- Access Delphi's Research here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Kubera lets you monitor your crypto and traditional portfolios in a single place. Think Coinbase and Fidelity on the same dashboard. All major banks, brokerages, crypto exchanges and wallets supported. https://www.kubera.com/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Kevin Kelly owns tokens in BTC, ETH, RUNE, NXM, & SNX. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for The Delphi Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.