Host Piers Kicks sits down for Episode 17 of Metaverse Musings with Breck Stodghill from the Zora team. They recently launched their new protocol that extends the ERC-721 standard allowing for markets to be embedded alongside NFTs themselves. The project has given rise to the concept of cryptomedia unlocking the next generation of creator empowerment.
- Resources mentioned: https://nfttok.com/ , https://aurra.gallery/ , https://zora.fm/track/438 , https://zora.gallery/
- Guests’ Twitter: https://cryptomedia.wtf/
- Piers’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierskicks
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://tinyurl.com/ycvsp75h
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for The Delphi Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.