Host Piers Kicks and sits down for Episode 27 of Metaverse Musings with Nick Emmons, the founder and CEO of Upshot who are building a protocol that leverages peer prediction to incentivise people to answer subjective questions honestly. Upshot’s early application is around NFT appraisals, generating price feeds for esoteric, low velocity assets. The protocol is an incredibly powerful primitive, and has some compelling longer-term use cases. Nick is a true gigabrain and it’s a privilege to get a deeper understanding of how he is thinking about this space.
- Game Website: https://upshot.io/
- Guest's Twitter: https://twitter.com/nick_emmons
- Piers' Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierskicks
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://tinyurl.com/ycvsp75h
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for The Delphi Podcast. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.