Oct 27th, 2020
Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnnessy hosts Tyler Ward, the Co-Founder of BarnBridge. The two discuss Attracting $200M in yield farming deposits in 48 hours and tokenizing risk via smart alpha (fractional ownership with different risk/rewards) and smart yield (interest rate vol mitigation).
(1:09) – Quite a Week for BarnBridge!
(3:47) – Tyler Ward Background
(6:32) – Conceptualizing BarnBridge
(14:06) – Having a Dream Team
(15:04) – What’s BarnBridge / BarnBridge products
(27:21) – Retail Crowd or Institutional Crowd
(32:12) – Smart Yield product
(38:19) – What’s the formula behind the Tranches
(41:12) – How BarnBridge makes a valuable protocol
(48:08) – What is next on the road for BarnBridge
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/LordTylerWard
- BarnBridge’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/barn_bridge
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.