Oct 12th, 2020
Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Tor Bair, the Founder of Secret Foundation. The two discuss building private applications using secret contracts at scale, why this goes well beyond privacy coins and privacy as a human right.
Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
(2:00) – (First Question) – What is Secret Network
(3:22) – Transactional Privacy vs. Programmable Privacy/Private Smart Contracts
(6:39) – Understanding Programmable Privacy
(8:31) – Why have not DEFI applications taken advantage of privacy coins
(12:26) – The importance of privacy in Traditional Companies and DEFIs
(14:36) – Features of a business model for private social applications
(18:28) – Privacy, a human right that should be by default
(22:05) – Will Ethereum become a Secret Network competitor
(25:05) – There is no perfect privacy
(27:50) – What have Tor Blair done differently in Secret Network
(33:52) – Insights about projects running with anonymous founders
(36:37) – Primary functions of Secret coin
(39:14) – Secret Network is not a secret anymore
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/TorBair
- Secret’s Website: https://scrt.network/
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Kubera lets you monitor your crypto and traditional portfolios in a single place. Think Coinbase and Fidelity on the same dashboard. All major banks, brokerages, crypto exchanges and wallets supported. https://www.kubera.com/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.