Delphi Digital analyst Jonathan Erlich hosts Do Kwon, Co-Founder and CEO of Terraform Labs, to discuss all things Terra. The conversation dives into Terra’s vision and impressive 2020, as well as into Chai and some exciting recent developments such as Mirror and Anchor.
The full interview transcript is available here!
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
(1:30) – (First Question) - Do Kwon’s Background and what brought him to Crypto.
(3:18) – How Do Kwon defines Terra?
(6:41) – Terra´s Stablecoins Walkthrough.
(9:01) – Peg Stability.
(11:06) – Thoughts about Chai / Chai´s Success.
(16:01) – UX from the Merchant Perspective.
(18:53) – How Terra benefits from Chai?
(23:01) – 3 Announcements around Chai.
(31:13) – Smart Contracts for Terra.
(37:50) – Mirror’s Competitive Advantages.
(40:34) – Thoughts about Value accrual in Mirror.
(43:47) – Mirror Regulation.
(46:33) – Mirror’s Sustainability / The liquidity mining campaign ends, What’s Next?
(50:45) – Anchor: A new Savings and Lending Protocol.
(56:48) – Thoughts about Anchor’s development.
(57:28) – What can we expect from Terra for 2021?
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- Do’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/d0h0k1
- Terra Site: https://terra.money/
- Mirror Site: https://mirror.finance/
- Anchor Site: https://anchorprotocol.com/
- Jonathan’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/JonathanErlichL
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.