Host Tom Shaughnessy of Delphi Digital is joined by Synthetix's founder Kain Warwick, and this episode it co-hosted by Delphi's Medio Demarco. On this episode we do a deep dive into Synthetix, the protocol that providers exposure to decentralized synthetic assets and is gaining massive momentum in the DeFi space. On this episode we cover the intricate details of the protocol, the synthetx.exchange, Mintr, their dashboard, and what's planned for the future.
Before launching Synthetix, Kain built the largest cryptocurrency payment platform in Australia, with tens of millions in transaction volume.
To help support the show, please hit the subscribe button on iTunes so we can keep bringing you episodes like these!
- Follow Tom on Twitter @Shaughnessy119
- Follow Kain on Twitter @kaiynne
- Follow Medio on Twitter @mediodelphi
- Institutional Clients can access Delphi's deep dive research report on Synthetix here.
- Check out eToro to Create Your Perfect Crypto Portfolio
- Earn, Borrow & Pay on the Blockchain With Celsius Network - Use Promo Code Chain
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, Visit RealT.co to sign up! Browse the marketplace to view the properties that are tokenized on Ethereum.
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom owns tokens in ETH, BTC, XTZ, LEO, DCR, STX and SNX. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle and/or the end of the episode. Co-Host Medio Demarco also owns tokens in SNX.
Advertisers: To be a sponsor on this podcast, email Tom@DelphiDigital.io
Potential Guests: If you're interested in appearing on the podcast, email Tom@DelphiDigital.io