Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Mona El Isa, the Co-Founder of Avant Garde Finance and Lead Developer for Melon. We dive into enabling active management on Ethereum, the future of Melon (MIP7, Tokenecon, Integrations and more).
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Join today to get our interviews, first!
(1:36) – (First Question) How Mona El Isa started in Crypto
(5:47) – Melon’s backstory
(9:44) – Melon, a protocol that allows to set up a fund for $50
(11:58) – Mona El Isa’s first assumption in DeFi
(14:27) – Why not a Major Crypto fund
(17:00) – From start to finish, How to deploy a fund with Melon / v1.0 & v2.0
(22:35) – v1.0 & v2.0, on a scale from 1 to 10
(25:23) – Melon, aiming to do as a management infrastructure
(28:51) – Will Melon expand to the Institutional world
(30:26) – Melon’s role as a Token within the protocol / MIP #7
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mona_El_Isa
- Melon’s Website:https://melonprotocol.com/
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Kubera lets you monitor your crypto and traditional portfolios in a single place. Think Coinbase and Fidelity on the same dashboard. All major banks, brokerages, crypto exchanges and wallets supported. https://www.kubera.com/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.