Apr 2nd, 2021
The Delphi Podcast Hosts Yan Liberman and Colm Buckley have Kieran Warwick and Aaron Warwick, Co-Founders of Illuvium, on the podcast to discuss the upcoming launch of their new game. The group discuss Kieran and Aaron’s story to better understand the genesis of Illuvium. Afterwards they go into all aspects of the game, ranging from token econ to long term vision.
We would like to thank Cosmos for making this podcast possible through their sponsorship! Cosmos.network is on a mission, link one million blockchains. Name brand projects like Terra, Band, Kava, and Secret use Cosmos and the Cosmos Hub to connect to every other chain in our network. The Cosmos Hub is the port city that delivers Inter-Blockchain Communication today. Learn more at cosmos.network.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
(1:35) - (First Question) Kieran and Aaron's Background.
(3:19) - What is Illuvium? / How it works?
(7:12) - Thoughts on the Illuvium skills.
(9:36) - Illuvium game modes.
(15:36) - New user onboarding / Strategies.
(19:30) - ILV Token.
(27:15) - How the leveling system works with fusion?
(29:59) - Insights about sILV.
(35:07) - Thoughts on governance and IIPs.
(39:00) - LBP sale / NFT rewards.
(50:10) - ILV emotes.
(51:56) - Insights about the timeline after the LBP.
(55:52) - Where to find Illuvium?
- Kieran’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/KieranWarwick
- Aaron’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/aaron_warwick
- Illuvium Site: https://www.illuvium.io/
- Yan’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/YanLiberman
- Colm's Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeeCoalie
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product, service or token. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License