May 6th, 2020
Host Tom Shaughnessy talks to Haseeb Qureshi, Managing Partner at Dragonfly Capital ($100M fund) and and Kevin Wang, co-founder of Nervos. On this episode the three discuss the benefits of a localization strategy in China, competition between layer-1 blockchains, what makes Nervos different (specifically token economics and sustainability are covered) and much more. If you enjoy this episode, please share it!
Video Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Haseeb's Twitter: https://twitter.com/hosseeb
- Kevin's Twitter: https://twitter.com/knwang
- Nervos: https://twitter.com/NervosNetwork
- Chain Reaction YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Chain Reaction Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainpodcast
- Tom Shaughnessy Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
Support The Show
- Check Out Delphi Digital's Research
- ZenLedger is the official tax software of Chain Reaction for crypto investors and accountants. Get a 15% discount when you use code Chain15.
- Visit Delta Exchange For A $10 Welcome Bonus!
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, CKB, STX, SNX, RUNE, sUSD, and HNT. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.