Mar 11th, 2021
Delphi Podcast Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts an expert panel to discuss their top DeFi/Crypto plays for 2021.
This conversation originally occurred on Clubhouse (recorded with guest permission) and be sure to follow Tom Shaughnessy on Clubhouse for any future rooms!
- Ryan Zurrer - Founder of Dialectic AG
- Dan Elitzer - Co-Founder of Nascent
- Andrew Kang - Founder of Mechanism Capital
- Sasha Fleyshman - Junior PM, Special Situations at Arca
- Dan Matuszewski - CMS Holdings
- Hassan Bassiri - VP, Portfolio Management at Arca
- TM Lee, Co-Founder of Coingecko
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as an audio interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
(4:09) - (First Question) Top plays for 2021.
(4:10) - Sasha’s top plays.
(6:46) - Hassan ’s top plays.
(10:28) - Dan E’s top plays.
(12:53) - Andrew’s top plays.
(15:56) - Ryan’s top plays.
(19:25) - Dan M’s top plays.
(22:12) - TM’s top plays.
(28:20) - Thoughts on buying NFTs that have no utility.
(38:30) - Thoughts on how the Native Crypto Art World will look in the future.
(39:20) - Why is Bancor attracting so much liquidity now?
(42:33) - Thoughts on The SBF trade.
(47:30) - Thoughts on IL vs. Data slippage /Risks of data slippage.
(50:30) - Ember Sword.
(53:22) - Thoughts on Yield Farming explosion.
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.