Host Tom Shaughnessy sits down with Erik Voorhees, a bitcoin OG and the CEO of Shapeshift. The two discuss Shapeshift's exchange, how its not Bitcoin vs Ethereum but Digital Assets vs the world, and what a crypto future looks like in terms of rebuilding the world in the face of a coming potential major currency debasements.
Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
This episode was released first for Delphi Digital subscribers! https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Erik's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ErikVoorhees
- Shapeshift's Website: https://shapeshift.com/
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://youtu.be/fubeSokngY8
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
- Kubera lets you monitor your crypto and traditional portfolios in a single place. Think Coinbase and Fidelity on the same dashboard. All major banks, brokerages, crypto exchanges and wallets supported. https://www.kubera.com/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in BTC, RUNE, NXM, BTC, SNX, STX, MLN AND HNT. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.