Aug 19th, 2020
Host Piers Kicks sits down with DuckM the Co-Founder of FancyHire for Episode 03 of Metaverse Musings. His operation is one of the most fascinating early examples of how the internet can unlock extreme economic niches, and the types of behaviours we can expect to develop with the emergence of the Metaverse. In this episode, DuckM walks us through the exciting bitcoin-enabled multi-million dollar businesses that are forming around large video game economies. Join us to learn more about what it takes to build a robust international operation whose business model is the export of cheap virtual labour from struggling economies.
- Thank you to our sponsor Crypto.com for making this happen! Visit bit.ly/cryptodelphi for more information!
- FancyHire's webpage: https://fancyhire.co/https://youtu.be/-dHasR2cs9w
- FancyHire's (new!) Twitter: https://twitter.com/FancyHireOSRS
- Piers’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierskicks
Support the show:
- Delphi Podcast video interviews can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/xa7SIcET_FI
- Access Delphi's Research here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast.
Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, CKB, MLN, SNX, RUNE, sUSD, SOL, DXD and HNT. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.