The Delphi Podcast Host and GP of Delphi Ventures Tom Shaughnessy, hosts the Tokemak team (Carson Cook, Paul, Craig and Bruno) to discuss Tokemak, the decentralized liquidity engine for DeFi. We discuss why Tokemak may be one of the most important future pieces of crypto infrastructure. This episode was a recording of our clubhouse episode with the group.
As a refresher, our original tweet storm can be viewed here.
We would like to thank Cosmos for making this podcast possible through their sponsorship! Cosmos is on a mission, link one million blockchains. Name brand projects like Terra, Band, Kava, and Secret use Cosmos and the Cosmos Hub to connect to every other chain in our network. The Cosmos Hub is the port city that delivers Inter-Blockchain Communication today. Learn more at cosmos.network.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
(1:58) - (First Question) Carson's Background.
(2:45) - Paul's Background.
(3:15) - Bruno's Bakcground.
(3:38) - Craig's Background.
(4:13) - Tokemak's Elevator Pitch.
(5:57) - The inefficiencies that Tokemak is attempting to solve.
(9:30) - What Tokemak's Team learned in the market making business.
(13:36) - How Tokemak works
(21:45) - Tokemak's Token - TOKE.
(24:59) - What the liquidity directors can do
(32:33) - Quick Tokens Allocation / Walkthrough
(37:37) - Thoughts on Dynamic Rewards.
(43:27) - What would make Tokemak a success?
(49:48) - Tokemak's Biggest Risks.
(52:58) - How do you think about forkability with TOKE?
(57:04) - Do you envision a future where Tokemak goes multi-chain?
(58:40) - Thoughts on why Tokemak is an infrastructure play vs apps level
(01:01:37) - Where to find Tokemak / What’s on the near term horizon for Tokemak?
- Carson’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/LiquidityWizard
- Paul’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/internet_Paul
- Bruno’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/70k3m3ch
- Craig’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/cabraun
- Tokemak Twitter: https://twitter.com/TokenReactor
- Tom's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product, service or token. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License