Feb 8th, 2021
Delphi Digital analyst Jonathan Erlich hosts Julien Bouteloup, CEO of StakeDAO and Curve crew member, to discuss all things StakeDAO, Rekt, BlackPool and Curve. The conversation dives into StakeDAO’s vision to become the Disneyland of DeFi, Rekt’s upcoming V2, BlackPool DAO and Curve’s recently launched cross-asset swaps.
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as an audio interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
(1:21) – (First Question) Julien’s Background and what brought him to Crypto.
(3:20) – Stake Capital’s elevator pitch.
(7:54) – StakeDAO Overview.
(11:11) – StakeDAO’s Team / Branding /Development.
(15:38) – Thoughts on value accrual to the StakeDAO Token.
(19:21) – StakeDAO Strategies.
(27:47) – BlackPool DAO Overview.
(32:25) – BlackPool Investment Strategy.
(38:19) – Rekt Overview.
(45:34) – Julien’s vision for Curve.
(49:36) – Cross Asset Swaps Walkthrough.
(1:00:17) – Where to find Julien Bouteloup and StakeDAO, Blackpool, Rekt and Curve.
- Cosmos by From The Dust | https://soundcloud.com/ftdmusic
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- Julien’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/bneiluj
- Stake Capital Site: https://www.stake.capital/
- StakeDAO Site: https://stakedao.org/dashboard
- Rekt Site: https://www.rekt.news/
- BlackPool Site: https://www.blackpool.finance/
- Jonathan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/JonathanErlichL
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi's Research Here: https://www.delphidigital.io/
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service. Delphi’s transparency page can be viewed here.