Host Tom Shaughnessy talks to Arthur Breitman, Co-Founder of Tezos. In an all encompassing conversation, they discuss the pros and cons of proof of stake and proof of work networks; innovation vs competition; supply dynamics, thought experiments and more. Then, they have some fun discussing their shared interest in sci-fi through the lens of COVID-19, including whether Arthur believes we will colonize space or Antarctica first.
- Arthur's Blog: https://ex.rs/
- Arthur Breitman’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/arthurb
- Tezos website: https://tezos.com/
- Chain Reaction Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainpodcast
- Tom Shaughnessy Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
Support The Show
- ZenLedger is the official tax software of Chain Reaction for crypto investors and accountants. Get a 15% discount when you use code Chain15.
- Visit Delta Exchange For A $10 Welcome Bonus!
Disclosures: This podcast is strictly informational and educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any tokens or securities or to make any financial decisions. Do not trade or invest in any project, tokens, or securities based upon this podcast episode. The host may personally own tokens that are mentioned on the podcast. Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH, BTC, CKB, STX, SNX, RUNE, sUSD, and HNT. Lets Talk Bitcoin is a distribution partner for the Chain Reaction Podcast, and our current show features paid sponsorships which may be featured at the start, middle, and/or the end of the episode. These sponsorships are for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to use any product or service.